This 178 acre executive equestrian & hunting ranch was built by a high-end custom builder as his personal residence. No expense has been spared, and details include cedar siding with stone embellishments, pecky cypress ceilings, hardwood and travertine floors, huge kitchen island, crown molding, security system, and so much more. The master has a sweeping view of the valley, large closets, stone shower and garden tub. With the rustic elegance of a Montana ranch, you'll enjoy antler chandeliers, an oversized stone fireplace, and plenty of room to roam with 5 additional bedrooms, 6 full baths, a heated pool, gigantic play set, covered horse arena, 5 heated/cooled stalls, 2 stone wash bays, storage barn, 6 hunting zones, 2 wells, and over a mile of creek frontage. See supplement for more: INTERIOR DETAILS INCLUDE:
- A total of 10,920 square feet under one roof, with 5754 sq ft belonging to the home.
- Includes 5 heated/cooled horse stalls, 2 stone wash bays, feed room, tack room, and storage rooms. The home and stalls are separated by a long center aisle which has three roll-up doors making it a mega garage. Center aisle has recessed lighting and six antler chandeliers.
- State-of-the-art security system cameras and sensors which are monitored by phone and master TV.
- Two laundry rooms; one for the home, one for horse blankets.
- Three 80 gallon hot water heaters ensure you'll never run out of hot water.
- Custom oversized wood-burning stone fireplace.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, double dishwashers, double convection ovens, huge 6.5 x 14.5 granite island with eat-at bar. Custom solid oak cabinets with peppercorn stain and custom stone hood over cooktop.
- Granite counter tops, custom cabinets, and large island in laundry room.
- Master bedroom has a sweeping view of the valley and thousands of wooded acres, and private access to the wraparound deck.
- Master bath features two walk-in closets, a stone garden tub and stone grotto shower.
- Custom 'California Closets' in all bedrooms.
- 3-piece crown molding and custom doors throughout.
- Pecky cypress ceilings in kitchen, dining, and living room.
- Hardwood floors in main living area. W/W carpet in bedrooms. Bathrooms have travertine tile.
- All bedrooms have breathtaking views of the rolling pastures and forested valley below.
- State-of-the-art gym.
- Art studio/home school classroom.
- Handmade antler chandeliers from Montana throughout.
- Furnishings are negotiable.
- Exterior of home re-stained May 2019.
- New in-ground pool completed in 2018. Separate 500 gallon propane tank for pool heater.
- Gigantic fenced custom play yard for children (and adults!) with amazing views.
- Covered 40x100 arena to train horses year round and a large storage barn.
- Fenced outdoor arena, shaded by large oak trees (full shade in the afternoon).
- Oversized detached 4 bay carport.
- Large cedar and custom stone embellished entrances.
- Huge wrap-around Trex composite deck with cedar pergola and rustic railings.
- 26 KW generator with liquid-cooled engine and 500 gallon underground propane tank.
- 2 separate deep water wells, one for the home and another for livestock, but either can be used for the home if needed.
- Underground powerlines. Verizon cell tower nearby.
- 4 refrigerators/freezers for all of your game storage.
- For practice shooting, there is a clay pigeon area, as well as high caliber rifle range.
- Miles of ATV trails.
- The entire property is perimeter and cross fenced except for the stream that borders the southern boundary.
- Acres and acres of hayfields and horse pasture with cedar wind break, and wooded areas with hardwoods, cypress, apple, pear and pecan trees. Owner sells about $100K in timber each year and another $100K in hay.
- 6 hunting zones for wild game such as deer, hog, quail, dove, turkey
This is a must see!